Six Flags Over St. Louis  » Entertainment  »
Pacific, MO
  • And now I love upside down rollercoasters so much
  • I like this park because it is big, but not overwhelming

• by angie

I have always loved amusement parks since I was a little girl. I would get exicted whenever we planned a family vacation and could not sleep the night before we went to the park. Six Flags Over St.

Louis (or Six Flags over mid-America) was not different. I have many great memories from when I went there as a

teenager with my mom, dad and two sisters.

This theme park was the first theme park that I rode an unside down roller coaster. The Ninja was its name.

I was so scared of the big red and black coaster, but my sisters got me through it. And now I love upside down rollercoasters so much.

And it ...

• was all because of the Ninja. Six Flags over St.

Loius has the traditional rides like the Log Flume, as well as the antique cars that I have always loved. A great rollercoaster to try is The Screamin Eagle (which looks huge!), Batman the ride ( a really neat rollercoaster) and of course the steel rollercoaster Mr.

Freeze. Hurricane Harbor is

also included in with your admission into the park.

Hurricane Harbor is a water park with 6 different water attractions that are sure to cool you off on a hot day. I like this park because it is big, but not overwhelming.

There are many things to do, and one does not have to wait in line for hours to have a two minute ride.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591506378640130/k2311a0615/6.15.08