Super Mario Bros.
  • So when their computer got damaged, I feel bad and I did promise myself that I will save money because I will definitely buy one

• by hannah

When I was 8 years old I was fond of playing family computers. That time kids are crazy with family computer games. And the number one game for me that time is super mario.

Its just so funny how it jumps and kills the villains just to rescue

the princess. This game is compose of two players.

Player one will be played by mario and player two will be played by luigi. Every time me and my cousin plays this game I always end up failing.

Maybe because that time I was still young. I got so mad that I can’t finish until level 4.

So I keep on playing the game until I become “professional”.

Before, I used to borrow family computer from my cousin just to play and practice super mario bros.

So when their computer got damaged, I feel bad and ...

• Super Mario Bros.
      I did promise myself that I will save money because I will definitely buy one. So after few years, I was able to save money and gosh I did buy my very own family computer.

So now, I can say that I have practice enough and now I

can defeat the undefeated champion which is my cousin. Though I did practice so hard just to defeat him I still didn’t get the chance to save the princess in super mario bros.

unlike what he did. He was successful in that journey and was able to save the princess.

Super Mario Bros.
matthew says :

super mario brothers has always been a favorite game of mine ever since i was little id be playing on my dads old nes.playing super mario is a great way to spend time now a days i play on my driod phone and my laptop but its all the same with a emulator. ive only beaten the whole game 3 times in my life and never on the original system. 8 worlds of pure fun it maybe only running and jump with a little throwing of fire balls but one of the best games on the planet. now they came out with new super mario for the wii my sister has it. ive played it its fun,but nothing can compare to the real super mario no matter how big the franchise gets with newer versions

Kevlon10 says :

Super mario is such a fantastic franchise Who thought putting a plumber in red and blue and jumping over giant green pipes and jumping on giant turtles using his butt would ever sell in a video game but its that kind of imagination that does Fantastic Personal favourites were mario 3 on the nes (mario with cat ears anyone??) and the original game boy mario of which the theme tune has been used in several rap tunes since. A truly inspirational game

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281506378630130/k2311a0615/6.15.08