friendster.com  » Web sites  »
  • It is an amazing website because it allows you to connect with your friends that you've haven't seen for a long time
  • And well I found something beautiful in there
  • Well, anyways I thought in friendster you don't have freewill or should I say privacy

• by hannah

Friendster is a leading global social network which emphasizes genuine friendships and also it allows you to discover of new people through friends. Friendster allows you to search old friends which of course has a friendster account as well. It is an amazing website because it allows you to connect with your friends that you’ve haven’t seen for a long time.

As for me, at first I didn’t like this website because of

some reasons. But since my friends are bragging me and telling me to make an account, so I did drop by to the said website and see it for myself.

And well I found something beautiful in there. Well, anyways I thought in friendster you don’t have freewill or should I say privacy.

But of course I was wrong. In friendster, you may choose if you want your account to be seen in ...

• public or you may put it as private wherein only those who have permission from you can view your profile.

Its really amazing how they designed this website wherein you may customize you profile according to what you want. You may add a background picture and a music as well.

You may also upload pictures and share it with your friends. And in the picture gallery you have two options where you can also

put it in either public or private.

Of course from the word itself “public” , you allow all your friends to see and grabbed your photos. When it comes to “private photos” if your friend wants to see your photos, he or she must ask permission from you before he or she can see or grabbed it.

How amazing this website is which helps you to connect with old classmates and long lost friends.

friendster.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201506378550130/k2311a0615/6.15.08