Pigeon Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • My baby does not get allergic reactions to this product and I am so glad that I found out about Pigeon Baby Wipes
  • I am a big fan of baby products because i love to look for stuff that works for both my baby and I

• by farrah jane mondejar

Pigeon Baby Wipes is one my favorite baby care products I use on my three month old baby. It is thick and cleans my baby’s skin well.

My baby does not get allergic reactions to this product and I am so glad that

I found out about Pigeon Baby Wipes.

I have tried using other brands of baby wipes available in groceries and drugstores but I am most happy with the Pigeon brand.

The name itself is trusted worldwide and even though the product is a bit expensive compared to other branded baby wipes, I can proudly say that you get your money’s worth, try the product for yourself.

It comes in packs that are great for travel and quick touch-ups, it is really handy.

I even use the ...

• Pigeon Baby Wipes
      wipes on my baby’s face, that is how safe it is to use.

I am a big fan of baby products because i love to look for stuff that works for both my baby and I.

Pigeon Baby Wipes is a must-have and

hopefully they could also come up with different scents as well.

Discount offers also sounds nice, so it fits my budget really well.

Freebies, like other Pigeon baby products would also be a big help in promoting their slow-moving products (if they have!).

Pigeon Baby Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541506378540130/k2311a0615/6.15.08