Salad bar attendant  » Job  »
  • I thought I would never be able to make it since the manager who trained me talks so fast
  • Being a salad bar attendant was one of the best experience for me as a first time worker

• by hannah

I once worked in a restaurant as a saladbar attendant, where all we do is prepare the salads and stuffs to be placed on the salad bar. I still remember the first day as a salad bar attendant, I was so scared since that was my first job and of course I still don’t know what to do. During my first day the manager assigned another manager to train me in doing or preparing the salads. I thought I would never be able

to make it since the manager who trained me talks so fast. And of course being in a strange country, an english country where people has different accent. I was really nervous cause I might not understand what my trainer told me. But luckily I was able to cope with it.

The main thing that the salad bar attendant must do is to prepare all the salad in the salad bar. Every salads in the salad bar should be filled up. So during ...

• busy days and busy nights salad bar attendants should be fast phase. Every night three salad bar attendant works together as a team. The salad bar is compose of three different bars, the hot side, the salad bar itself and lastly the dessert bar.

As for the most difficult side is the hot side where you need to maintain the soups and the pastas found in your bar. It was pretty hard because you have to do two things at ones. The salad

bar itself is difficult in the sense that it has 2 sides, of course the left and the right side which is compose of more that 15 bowls or salad bar containers. In the salad bar, salads must always be full. And lastly the easiest part in the salad bar is the desserts bar. Where all you have to do is prepare the cakes and the lollies.

Being a salad bar attendant was one of the best experience for me as a first time worker.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 61506378530130/k2311a0615/6.15.08