Dubai Big Bus Tour  » Travel  »
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
  • I decided to take my mother to a Big Bus Tour during her vacation here in Dubai
  • It was easier and convenient for my elderly mother to hop in and off the Big Bus Tour while exploring the fascinating beauty and sights of Dubai
  • Unfortunately we lost him as we hopped off in Madinat Souq

• by Milinette

I decided to take my mother to a Big Bus Tour during her vacation here in Dubai. It was easier and convenient for my elderly mother to hop in and off the Big Bus Tour while exploring the fascinating beauty and sights of Dubai.

The starting point of Big Bus

Dubai is in Wafi Center. You may hop in and off for any routes you like. For my mother who had been to few major malls in Dubai before we took the Big Bus Tour, we escaped these routes.

Working in Dubai for couple of years, I was amazed by the information I gathered during the Big Bus Tour. There was a live commentary and I would say, they were really good in explaining the breathtaking sights we passed by.

En route to Madinat Souq, we adored our tour guide as he combined it with humor. Unfortunately we lost him ...

• Dubai Big Bus Tour
      as we hopped off in Madinat Souq.

Also, if you are not really keen with English, the Big Bus Tour will provide you with headsets. You can simply plug it in in front of you and you can listen to the digitally recoded languages of your choice.

The Big Bus

Tour is quite worth the money you pay actually. Our tickets include the entrance free in Dubai Museum and Dhow Cruise.

It was a fantastic way of exploring Dubai. To enjoy most of this activity, it is highly recommended to do it between September and March when the weather is pleasant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381506378520130/k2311a0615/6.15.08