BlueHost Web Hosting  » Web Hosting  »
  • The initial customer service was friendly and professional

• by willowbean

I have been using Bluehost for many years and have nothing but good things to say about them. When I first created my account I received the verification phone call exceptionally quickly and was able to have my site up and running in a very short amount of time.

The initial

customer service was friendly and professional.

I find the control panel to be easy to navigate and love to plug-ins that are built into the system.

It has made it a great deal easier to set up my wordpress blog and a shopping cart system, simply because they are pre-built in.

...

• The ability to add subdomains with no additional charge (except registering the domain name) is a great bonus.

I can access all of my domains from one control panel and use a simple built in ftp client to make updates very quickly.

When I needed to change the primary domain on

my account I received excellent tech support, who were very clear with what I would need to do to ensure that I didn’t loose any files and with what I could expect from the process.

Once I was ready they switched my domain in a matter of moments and my new domain was active within the hour.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 151506378500130/k2311a0615/6.15.08