Nissin Yakisoba Spicy Chicken  » Food  »
  • If there is one noodle brand I love, that would be Nissin Yakisoba spicy Chicken
  • Other than that I am completely satisfied, the price is just right, it's delicious and spicy and most of all, everybody in my family loves it too

• by farrah jane mondejar

If there is one noodle brand I love, that would be Nissin Yakisoba spicy Chicken. I just adore the flavor so much that I make sure I have it in our pantry all the time.

Compared to other instant noodles out there which are mostly bland and tasteless, Nissin Yakisoba Spicy Chicken is very flavorful and

don’t get tired eating it.

i am so happy I found this product.

Well, sometimes our neighborhood supermarket runs out of stock of this product.

I am not surpised because I am sure there are a lot of customers out there like myself who truly likes the product very much and cannot get enough of it.

...

• I just hope the makers of this product could make more flavorful varieties and please, please increase the quantity of the noodles you are to deliver to the groceries because I want to make sure that every time I do my grocery shopping Nissin Yakisoba Spicy Chicken is always in stock! Only one comment though, first
        in first out please, I would sometimes encounter the powder mix inside to be hard already thus making it difficult for me to blend in the flavors of this wonderful food item.

Other than that I am completely satisfied, the price is just right, it’s delicious and spicy and most of all, everybody in my family loves it too.

neriza gomez says :

nutritional information of nissin yakisoba spicy chicken thankjs

itsmemadie01 says :

Trans 0 g
    Protein 6 g
    Cholesterol 0 mg

willie joe says :

i live in NYC, where can this product be purchased? so far the only way i can get this is when my wife goes to the philippines and brings it back with her. thanks will

ani says :

i’ve seen lots of nissin brand noodles at asian grocery stores around town. check your closest china town or korea town places.

Joanna says :

hi,

I have seen the Maruchan version of these noodles dish several times at Wal-Mart, Publix, Target, and Family Dollar. I think they are the American version of the Nissin products because they taste almost exactly the same to me.

Otherwise, the only place that I have been able to find the noodles specifically labeled Nissin is at an Asian grocery market down the road from me.

If you have an Asian market near you, I suggest that, but if not, I would suggest giving Maruchan a try.

Cheers,

Joanna

Mary Ann says :

the maruchan’s noodles though is not as good as nissin’s

willie joe says :

hi i read your review on the nissin yakisoba spicy chiken. i would like to know where you can get this locally. i live in new york city and i cant find this anywhere. once in a while since my wife is from the philippines, she brings back some when she goes to visit. the problem is you can only bring in so many before its either too heavy or immigrations gives you a hassle. thank you will

Margarita says :

Walmart
    Kmart
    Target

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi I have seen it in both my local Kroger and Aldi grocery stores. If you have one of the those near you I would give it a try.

mei-lin zen says :

…i love it too …we`re lucky enough here in Philippines to have this product really abundant . . . …eating it too often or everyday might be bad,, eat moderately hihihihh ( _ )

Lolita Abanco says :

Hi, I don’t normally bother to go online to make product reviews or comments because I don’t have much time and writing reviews is simply not my cup of tea….but with Nissin Yakisoba (pancit canton and noodles soup, man, they are really good Never been so happy and satisfied eating instant noodles and pancit canton before…I couldn’t resist commending the company for such good stuff Thank you so much for this one I’m recommending ALL variants to my relatives, friends and colleagues with conviction More power

Tim says :

Nissin is too salty for my tastebuds, even with`half’ of the seasoning packet. :/

joanna says :

Hi,

Try adding a little more water and only a few pinches of the seasoning. My hubby does something similiar ( he cooks his in the seasoning), and it seems to really help with the saltiness.

Galega says :

You just need to adjust the amount you take. It is definitely little bit more salty, but you can always lower the amount or mix small amount of more water to balance the taste.

Grecy says :

Nissin Yakisoba is salty yes, but you find a remedy for lessening the seasoning. I do not put all the seasoning. The weight of the blended seasoning in the pack varies. Sometimes it is heavy and sometimes it is light. During the times I did not noticed it, my Yakisoba was too salty. I became careful the next time and good thing I observe the weight of the pack of the seasoning and that is the reason.

This is one of my favorite

Azriel says :

I got to know this product when I was in college as this has become our snacks when needed to eat quickly as this was available in the cafeteria. I have to admit that this is so much better than other cup noodles. I like that this tastes really good and has tiny veggie bits.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271506378390130/k2311a0615/6.15.08