Del Fabric Conditioner  » Housewares  »
  • Del is one laundry product that I really love
  • I use this on my baby's clothes and I could definitely attest that Del exceeds even the best fabric conditioner brand out there in the market

• by farrah jane mondejar

Del is one laundry product that I really love! Not only is it made affordable, it really does the job as well! I could say a hundred of good things about this product. I use this on my baby’s clothes and I could definitely attest that Del exceeds even the best fabric conditioner brand out there in the

market.

It smells fabulous, it makes our clothes soft and 90% wrinkle-free which is fabulous and not to forget, Del is budget-friendly.

I really hope the manufacturer of Del could think of making more products with the same level of quality as Del.

Additional varieties of scents would also be nice, in case I get tired of the ...

• floral scent I am now using.

Contests, raffle draws and freebies would also entice me to buy more of their products.

I am not so sure if they have a brand of laundry soap, if they don’t, I wish they could come up with one.

Also they should boost their advertising.

I am sure not a lot of

people know about this product.

I only found out about this when I saw a neighbor use this product on their laundry.

It would also help if they would have like supermarket tours and give away free samples of the product so the consumers could try the product out for themselves.

I am 100% sure they would all be return customers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531506378370130/k2311a0615/6.15.08