Scrambled Eggs in the Microwave  » Recipes  »
  • I found the recipe on the Internet and decided to give it a go
  • I still prefer the eggs cooked in the traditional way, but I agree with him that they taste great in the microwave, too
  • I try to experiment and add new ingredients every time I cook, so that it doesn't become boring
  • Last time I mixed some smoked sausages with the eggs and they were delicious

• by Mariana Wilson

At the beginning I thought it was a joke. I found the recipe on the Internet and decided to give it a go.

The worst thing that could happen was to end up with something inedible and spoil dinner completely.

But I was willing to take that risk, for the sake of adventure, if

not for anything else.

So I did everything as the recipe said.

The result was far beyond my expectations.

The answer is definitely ‘yes’.

You can make scrambled eggs in the microwave and they taste just as good as the ones prepared in the traditional way.

The recipe is simple.

I beat four eggs,

• mix them with a tablespoon of milk, 15 grams butter, salt and pepper.

I cook it uncovered for three minutes on high, mixing after each minute.

It is a very simple recipe, ideal for when I’m in a hurry.

My husband loves it as well, he says it’s even better than the traditional one.

I still prefer the eggs cooked in the traditional way, but I agree with him that they taste great in the microwave, too.

I try to experiment and add new ingredients every time I cook, so that it doesn’t become boring.

Last time I mixed some smoked sausages with the eggs and they were delicious!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491506378170130/k2311a0615/6.15.08