Nichido Final Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • As for me, I love make up so I'm very choosy when it comes to foundation and stuff
  • And just 3 years ago I found out about this what we call final powder , Nichido's very own product

• by hannah

Ladies are very fond of buying make up or what we call cosmetics. All girls wants to be beautiful, of course who wants to be ugly, anyway?.

Well in order to take care of skin we need to choose the right kind of product for our face. Aside of our hair being our crown and glory, we still need

to focus on the skin on our faces.

As for me, I love make up so I’m very choosy when it comes to foundation and stuff. And just 3 years ago I found out about this what we call “final powder”, Nichido’s very own product. This is the last thing you need to put on your face to complete ...

• a flawless look on your face.

Here is my way of putting this powder. First you need to put a moisturizer to your face. Then use a foundation, either liquid foundation or foundation stick. After those two, I use powder foundation for my skin to look softer and clearer. I also use a concealer to cover the scars and

the black thingy under my eye. And last but not the least, of course is the Nichido final powder.

Nichido final powder has its different type of skin color. You may use the Ivory one if you have a white complexion. You may also use beige, light brown and more. It actually depends on what type of skin color do you have.

Nichido Final Powder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311506378130130/k2311a0615/6.15.08