Nichido Powder Plus foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought this product is just the same usual product that I used

• by hannah

Cosmetic products are very important for girls. We need to be choosy in order to protect our skins from allergies and other sort of stuff. And the number one cosmetic found in every girls bags is, foundation or a powder foundation. And as for me I choose Nichido products. I just found out

about this product 3 years ago. I thought this product is just the same usual product that I used. But I’m wrong! Because the only foundation that made my skin really soft and decreases the appearance of my pores is the Nichido’s very own powder foundation.

Nichido powder foundation is formulated with a UVA ...

• or also called UVB that protects the skin from harmful UV rays of the sun, which is number one cause of aging. This powder foundation easily blends to the skin that deliver medium to high coverage and even flawless look. It truly is long lasting that can conceals skin imperfections.

I use Nichido powder

foundation everyday. And I have notice the first time I used this product it didn’t do any harm to my skin unlike the other products that I used to buy. I use this powder foundation for a natural and shine free look. As foundation, lightly moistened sponge for a long lasting, velvety made finish.

Nichido Powder Plus foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311506378110130/k2311a0615/6.15.08