Paid Posting Forums.com  » Web sites  »
  • If the problem can't be resolved by private message, the admin will give you their msn/yahoo id and you can work out whatever the problem is on messenger
  • I found this site because I was looking to be a paid forum poster
  • After working with them for a week, I decided to employ them to post on my forum since it needed a little help right then

• by Leeuhdoll

If you’re looking for a good paid forum posting site, then this is the one to check out. This site is one of the newer ones it opened on May 3, 2008. The pay isn’t bad either.

The admins are wonderful, and are very interactive with their staff. If you have any problems at all, you can post them on the staff forums or
      send the admin a private message and they WILL get back to you within a 24 hour time period.

If the problem can’t be resolved by private message, the admin will give you their msn/yahoo id and you can work out whatever the problem is on messenger. They have a minimum payout of $5, but you can wait to cash out if you choose ...

• too.

They pay by paypal. The payment is always prompt as well.

(within 36 hours) They have a small but dedicated group of professional writers on the staff. I found this site because I was looking to be a paid forum poster.

After working with them for a week, I decided to employ them to post on my forum since it needed a little help right then. From a professional point of view, they were great.

Very courteous, and prompt with the services they promised. The writers did an excellent job,stayed on target, and were able to follow the guidelines I set for them before they began posting.

Even though I am no longer posting with them, I will use their services in the future if my forum needs help again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201506378080130/k2311a0615/6.15.08