Downy Antibac  » Housewares  »
  • I have used several brands in the past but when I learned about Downy Antibac, I shift brand immediately
  • I believe that Downy Antibac has been scientifically formulated to lubricate fibers giving our fabrics smoother and silkier feeling
  • I would gladly recommend Downy Antibac to my friends because I strongly believe in the product's potentials and claims

• by mjmlagat

Everytime I wash clothes and other fabrics, I make sure that I use the right fabric conditioner to soften them. I have used several brands in the past but when I learned about Downy Antibac, I shift brand immediately.

I changed brand simply because Downy Antibac has a dual function for

my laundry compared to my previous brands. Aside from softening the fabric, it has also an anti-bacterial action that kills and disinfects bacteria left after washing by ordinary detergent or fabric conditioner. I have not seen a single product in the market that functions such as Downy Antibac. I feel confident that my laundy ...

• has been totally cleaned and softened everytime I use it.

Because my fabrics are bacteria-free, the long-lasting freshness of Downy Antibac lingers in all our clothes, blankets and curtains. I believe that Downy Antibac has been scientifically formulated to lubricate fibers giving our fabrics smoother and silkier feeling. Upon using the

product I observed that my laundry become fluffier and make my ironing easier.

I would gladly recommend Downy Antibac to my friends because I strongly believe in the product’s potentials and claims. It save me time and money in the sense that I only have to buy one product which functions twice as effective.

Downy Antibac

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531506377981230/k2311a0615/6.15.08