Miami Ink  » TV  »
  • But what's so interesting about this show are the artists themselves
  • I especially like Chris Garver who I think is the best and nicest among all of them
  • He's cranky most of the time and sometimes acts as if he's God, but in my opinion he's the most dedicated, at least as far as the shop's concerned and the one with the most colorful personality

• by Malou

I instantly became a fan of this TV reality show the first time I watched it in Discovery Travel and Living. I’m not into tattoos but now I want to get one. But I want someone from Miami Ink to do the tattooing.

This show chronicles the personal and professional lives of five tattoo artists; Ami James, Chris Nunez, Chris Garver, Darren Brass

and Yoji Harada from a shop in Miami Beach named Love Hate. It also tells the stories behind each customer’s tattoo.

Some are really very touching. But what’s so interesting about this show are the artists themselves.

Let’s face it, there are still people out there who look at people with tattoos differently, especially those with almost half their bodies tattooed. But these ...

• guys are true artists.

I’m amazed at how good and talented they are. I especially like Chris Garver who I think is the best and nicest among all of them.

Even the artists themselves look up to him and ask his help when they’re having trouble with a tattoo. I also like Ami James, one of the shop’s owners.

He’s cranky most of

the time and sometimes acts as if he’s God, but in my opinion he’s the most dedicated, at least as far as the shop’s concerned and the one with the most colorful personality. Not at all afraid of what people would say about him.

This is one refreshing and unique reality show that alot of people would love. A showcase of real talent and raw emotion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101506377961230/k2311a0615/6.15.08