Herbalife Nutritional Shake Mix  » Health  »
  • Through an advertisement I learned about Herbalife Nutritional Shake Mix--a very effective meal replacement I used to manage my weight and for healthy nutrition
  • I believe that Herbalife Nutritional Shake Mix is the healthiest and the most effective way of losing weight without hunger or food deprivation
  • I will definitely endorse the product to my friends because I am satisfied with the health benefits the product gave me

• by mjmlagat

I am a health-conscious person that I watch my weight all the time. But sometime in my life after giving birth, I gained weight and had difficulty of losing it.

Through an advertisement I learned about Herbalife

Nutritional Shake Mix–a very effective meal replacement I used to manage my weight and for healthy nutrition.

Compared to other weight-loss products I have tried before, Herbalife Nutritional Shake Mix doesn’t artificially suppress your hunger but instead, by drinking the healthy shake of only 170 calories, it makes you full in your stomach to refrain you from craving high-caloric foods.

I am so happy with the result of my weight management program using the ...

Herbalife Nutritional Shake Mix
jasmine says :

i am jasmin age 28 i bought herbal life nutritional shake mix vannilla,mango,afresh energy drink.personalised protein powder.how to drink in order to lose weight.mail me as soon as possible.we can continue our normal diet .no need to diet.any product for diabetic patient.

Kannan says :

Please follow this schedule
you must not take oily food or food with a fizz (C02 or any cool drink, soda etc) for the full time you use herbalife products.
Early morning take aloeplus on empty stomach. and dont take anything for 30 minutes before and after that
At 8am instead of regular breakfast, take 2 or 3 (if u feel hungry still) tsp of formula 1 (mango van)
and 1 2 to 1 tsp of per.protein powder (PPP) in steps increase it over 1 week. dont take 1st day 1 tsp it may upset yr tummy
mix both in a lukeworm temprature milk and drink it. Have frugal breakfast

at lunch be LIBERAL

at dinner you can take 2 TSP formula-1 and 1 2 tsp of PPP if NEEDED only if u feel hungry
eat minimal fibrous food. adjust this according to yr manual work u do.

all the best this must work

Veronica lee says :

My father is dialysis patient, can he take the nutritional shake? Will it have any side effect on him?

Galega says :

You must ask the doctor before taking it.

Your doctor should already have prescribed all necessary nutrients required by a dialysis patient.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341506377951230/k2311a0615/6.15.08