Gatorade  » Health  »
  • I believe that Gatorade is scientifically formulated to help my body regain strength by providing fluids and electrolytes I lost during sweating
  • What I love about Gatorade that I am recommending it to my friends is, it is an energizing drink that is low in sodium, no caffeine and non-carbonated

• by mjmlagat

I am a very active person, I play at least one game of tennis everyday on weekdays and three to four games of it during weekends. Because of my passion for the sports, I sweat more often and lose body fluids more compared to non-athletic women my age. I’m

so happy there is Gatorade– the thirst quencher. It is the complete formula to rehydrate, replenish, and refuel my active body back to its optimum energy.

After playing every game and sweating out, I drink Gatorade to quench my thirst and to energize myself again. I ...

• believe that Gatorade is scientifically formulated to help my body regain strength by providing fluids and electrolytes I lost during sweating.

caffeine and non-carbonated. It is just the right healthy beverage we all need to totally rehydrate, replenish and refuel our active bodies.

My friends are also drinking Gatorade now because like me, they believe and have proven their belief, the beneficial effects of Gatorade to athletes.

Gatorade
    anji says :

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but gatorade is not low in sodium read this

The number of vitamins and minerals found in Gatorade are not always best for your health either Livestrong states that while Gatorade contains fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamin A, fat-soluble vitamins do not leave the body when they are consumed in large quantities. Thus, if you re rehydrating constantly with Gatorade, you may start to have unwanted side effects from the high quantities of those vitamins in your body. Consuming too much vitamin A can lead to vitamin toxicity, and the National Institute of Health states that the symptoms of this include blurred vision, fatigue, headache, and nausea. Vitamin toxicity isn t the only complication you need to be wary of either there are 800 milligrams of sodium in a single bottle of Gatorade, which is 33% of the amount you should be consuming daily. Drinking Gatorade, eating salty foods, and not keeping track of your daily sodium intake can result in high blood pressure, which can eventually lead to heart disease and stroke. Though you lose plenty of sodium when you sweat, drinking Gatorade between workouts and on your rest days is doing more than replenishing what you ve lost it s harming your body.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341506377941230/k2311a0615/6.15.08