Beauty and the Beast  » Movies  »
  • Without the shade of a doubt, 'Beauty and the Beast' is by far my favourite story

• by Mariana Wilson

Without the shade of a doubt, ‘Beauty and the Beast’ is by far my favourite story. The first time I read it, it left me in tears and I have a habit of coming back to it times and times again.

I find it equally touching every time.

There are a few things I would like to highlight about

this story.

First of all, Beauty is not a victim, but a strong and independent woman.

She is not dragged into Beast’s castle but goes there by herself, determined to save her father.

It is one of my favourite female characters because it proves the point that beautiful women are not shallow and brainless as some are inclined to ...

• think, that beauty, kindness and intelligence can co-exist in a woman.

On the other hand, beneath the rough surface, the Beast has a soft nature that could melt any woman’s heart.

It certainly melted mine.

It is a known fact that women are attracted by the combination of brute force and gentleness in a man.

It is a paradox

that works well with us because it appeals both to our erotic and maternal side.

Beauty has the privilege to reveal his true nature, to reveal his soul.

All in all, ‘Beauty and the Beast’ is a delicate story of love but it is also a lifestyle.

In its various forms, it occurs every day, we only have to look around.

Beauty and the Beast

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111506377911230/k2311a0615/6.15.08