The Cry - La Llorona
  • Definitely chilling and my cousin toddler who came to watch as well, snuggled in close to me

• by eryana09

I watched The Cry - La Llorona on DVD with my family the other night and the whole 80 minutes, we were hooked. We even had to pause the DVD movie and put it on hold to take some time to refresh ourselves and then went back

to watching it.

This is a good movie, set in the 16th century and is the tale of this woman in a particular region and reign who killed her children. Don’t know why she became that monstrous and I’m not going to say how she died. So after that, her spirit came back and began to haunt the kids all over the city, and she started to kill them one by one. Definitely chilling and my cousin toddler who came to watch as well, snuggled in close to me.

So 2 detectives started to investigate.

• The Cry - La Llorona
      They started to look for the murderer and found the murders to be very strange and queer. They also discovered the supernatural killings and horrific nature of it all and that is when the crime started to get to them. For they are also in danger
      for helping to solve the case.

They also find it alarming when a young mother acted by Adriana Dominguez is in danger because she is possessed by this blood-thirsty spirit. A good watch and it got me chilled for a good 30 minutes after watching before I managed to get some sleep!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111306377861030/k2311a0613/6.13.08