Baby Mama (2008)  » Movies  »
  • I love the fact that my friend has some free passes since he works in the cinema line
  • So I decided to give Baby Mama a shot even though the plot is pretty familiar to me
  • The common and modernity of all this is not new to me at all, and I can see more of these types of movies in future most definitely

• by eryana09

Baby Mama is another new released movie that I’ve watched. I love the fact that my friend has some free passes since he works in the cinema line. I wouldn’t want to take advantage of his kindness but I really am a movie junkie and a book lover too that I really appreciate this kind of perks.

So I decided to give Baby Mama

a shot even though the plot is pretty familiar to me. Woman wants a child and seeks help from another lady to give birth to her child, because she is not willing to give birth on her own. The characters are as follows. Kate is a very high power career woman and wants to have a child badly. She steers away from marriage ...

• and children and seeks help from a surrogate mother, Angie, who is in desperate need of lots of money.

So they had a pact. But the funny and bonus part of the movie starts when Kate controls Angie and her behavior like what not to eat, what to do and all that, just because Angie is carrying her child. The common and modernity of

all this is not new to me at all, and I can see more of these types of movies in future most definitely.

Baby Mama opens up our eyes to birth and nature and also the need of someone who is a high powered someone with a successful career but at the same time, having a great motherly instincts. It is lovely for me watching it as a woman.

Baby Mama (2008)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111306377851030/k2311a0613/6.13.08