The Strangers (2008)
  • I thought it was going to be another cheap flick or something, but it turned out that the story is real good
  • I know that perhaps some people would not enjoy it but I was scared the whole way through the 80 minutes
  • I enjoyed it tremendously, even if it scared the hell out of me

• by eryana09

I was surprised that the movie, The Strangers (2008) make the cut. I thought it was going to be another cheap flick or something, but it turned out that the story is real good. Masked strangers invaded the lives of Kristen McKay acted by Liv Tyler and James Hoyt, actor known as Scott Speedman. If you

want to have an idea on who he is, he’s the one acted in Felicity, the gorgeous hunk.

So this couple went to a remote faraway getaway for some holiday and fun. They had wanted to enjoy themselves and just be happy. After returning from a friend’s wedding place, they got back home, only to be alarmed by ...

• a knock at 4 AM. And suddenly, there was a haunting voice which made them frightened. That’s when the masked strangers started to intrude and asking for Tamara or something.

The movie has managed to scare the bones out of me and a lot of times I tugged at my date’s sleeve. It is filled

with suspense and a whole lot of thriller feel. I know that perhaps some people would not enjoy it but I was scared the whole way through the 80 minutes. I enjoyed it tremendously, even if it scared the hell out of me. Two thumbs up for this movie, especially to Liv Tyler and Scott Speedman.

The Strangers (2008)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111306377831030/k2311a0613/6.13.08