Sheraton Cavalier Hotel Calgary  » Hotels  »
2620 32 nd. Avenue N.E. , Calgary , Alberta , Canada
  • Sheraton Cavalier Hotel is one of my favourite hotels where I stay when I visit Calgary, Alberta
  • The City Centre is also about only 10 minutes away, making Sheraton Cavalier so convenient for guests to attend to appointments in the City
  • I enjoyed the breakfasts, lunches, and dinners at the inhouse restaurant on the groundfloor
  • Sheraton Cavalier Hotel was one of the best hotels I have stayed at, keeping its reputation for the hospitality and attention to the guests at all times

• by Mark Williams

Sheraton Cavalier Hotel is one of my favourite hotels where I stay when I visit Calgary, Alberta. One reason that I choose Sheraton Cavalier is it’s ideal location and the convenience in accessibility.

It is located at the corner of Barlow Trail and 32 nd.

Avenue in the northeast quadrant of the City, the same general area where the International Airport is, and just 10

minutes from the Airport by Barlow Trail.

The City Centre is also about only 10 minutes away, making Sheraton Cavalier so convenient for guests to attend to appointments in the City.

It is also so close to Deerfoot Trail which continues as a highway that leads to Edmonton, Capital of the Province of Alberta.

The last time I stayed there, I had an executive suite ...

• with a queens bed.

The suite was very spacious, with the sitting area and the bedroom were separate.

The room had all the facilties I needed for a comfortable stay, TV, coffee maker, mini bar, internet access.

The view towards downtown Calgary was so beautiful and impressive.

The service in the hotel was excellent, with the staff very hospitable and trying at all times to

make the stay pleasant and comfortable.

I enjoyed the breakfasts, lunches, and dinners at the inhouse restaurant on the groundfloor.

In fact there were a number of restaurants nearby too.

I tried dinner one evening at the Singapore Sam restaurant just five minutes from the hotel.

Sheraton Cavalier Hotel was one of the best hotels I have stayed at, keeping its reputation for the hospitality and attention to the guests at all times.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21306377791030/k2311a0613/6.13.08