Homeward Bound  » Movies  »
  • It certainly is the best Disney movie ever
  • If you're looking for a good family film, I would definitely check this movie out

• by jollsjlupin

I am reviewing the Disney movie, Homeward Bound. I am a huge fan of dogs, and so this movie was perfect for me. I love it.

Homeward Bound is about a family of three kids, Peter, Hope, and Jaime. Each kid has a pet.

Peter has a Golden Retriever named Shadow. Hope has a Himalayan cat named Sassy.

Jaime has a

dog named Chance. Homeward Bound is told through the voice of Chance, voiced by Michael J.

Fox. When the kids’ mother gets married and her husband’s new job causes them to be away, they leave the dogs and cat with a friend of hers.

Shadow begins to think that something is wrong, and is determined to go home. Sassy and Chance ...

Homeward Bound is about their journey home. The three animals come across many troubles along the way, including bears, a mountain lion, a waterfall, the pound, a porcupine, etc.

After a long journey, they are blocks away from home and Shadow gets injured. Can the three of them make it home? Will Shadow survive? Will the kids be reunited with

their animals?

I love this movie.

I can watch it again and again, and I have, again and again. It is one of my all time favorite movies.

It certainly is the best Disney movie ever. I love everything about this movie.

It is humorous, heartbreaking, and dramatic. If you’re looking for a good family film, I would definitely check this movie out.

Homeward Bound

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111306377691030/k2311a0613/6.13.08