Failure to Launch  » Movies  »
  • I must admit that I prefer the on screen couple, Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson however the on screen couple presented in the romantic comedy Failure to Launch with McConaughey and Sarah Jessica Parker isn't bad at all
  • What I really liked about Failure to Launch is that this movie is simply and uncomplicated and still has an interesting story to say
  • The actress I enjoyed mostly watching was Zooey Deschanel
  • I believe that she gave a tremendous contribution towards this movie with her hilarious moments

• by Janet

I must admit that I prefer the on screen couple, Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson however the on screen couple presented in the romantic comedy “Failure to Launch” with McConaughey and Sarah Jessica Parker isn’t bad at all. These two actors managed to present a romantic comedy which is enjoyable to watch not only by women but also by men.

This in it’s self in unique.

“Failure to Launch” is about Tripp (McConaughey), who although is 35 years old, still lives with his parents. Both his father and mother decide to hire Paula (Parker), an advisor on these matters, to help Tripp move out from home. Paula does her work really good and as she gets involved more with Tripp, she ...

• realise that Tripp was having an effect on her, more than she planned!

What I really liked about “Failure to Launch” is that this movie is simply and uncomplicated and still has an interesting story to say. The actress I enjoyed mostly watching was Zooey Deschanel. I believe that she gave a tremendous contribution towards this movie with her hilarious moments.

Sarah

Jessica Parker reminds me a lot of the great actress and singer, Barbra Streisand. These to have a lot of things similar with regards their acting abilities, most especially the importance they give on their words during the movie.

“Failure to Launch” is an uncomplicated romantic movie which will remind you of the simple old romantic movies of once upon a time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111306377561030/k2311a0613/6.13.08