Nivea Lip Care Hydro Care  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I decided to buy something that will keep my lips moisturized and will prevent me from liking them every two seconds
  • I like how it immediately moisturizes the lips and how long it lasts
  • Despite that fact, I recommend this product

• by Jane

My lips usually require more attention during winter, when the cold is particularly cruel to them. Normally I just use any lipgloss, because that’s enough to keep them protected.

But during summer, when I wear little to no makeup my lips get dry faster than I can say “lipgloss”. So I decided

to buy something that will keep my lips moisturized and will prevent me from liking them every two seconds.

I turned to Nivea, because with a brand famous for skin care products I knew I could find something that would suit me.

Nivea Lip Care line has a lot of products to ...

• choose from. I settled on the Hydro Care lipstick. It doen’t have any taste and it doesn’t have even a slightest coloring, which is very important to me.

I like how it immediately moisturizes the lips and how long it lasts. The only con I could find is that I’m aware I’m

wearing it at all times. It’s a personal preference. I like to know I have a lip care product on, but I don’t like to feel it on my lips.

Despite that fact, I recommend this product. It works perfectly and my lips are soft and moisturized so you shouldn’t be dissapointed with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311306377551030/k2311a0613/6.13.08