Magnolia twin popsies  » Food  »
  • Since 1992,twin popsies for me is still the best medicine for this hot season

• by hannah

During hot or summer season, almost all of us do crave for something cold. And the number one food when it comes to that is the ice creams. Magnolia has its own product of ice creams and popsicles. As for me, my favorite is none other that Twin popsies. Twin popsies is a couple of

oranges and chocolates in one pack that can be shared with friends. It’s not an expensive crave so anybody could really try.

Since 1992,twin popsies for me is still the best medicine for this hot season. My father introduced this popsicle to me when I was 6 years old. Every time we go to church, before we go back home we never miss a chance to buy this popsicle, Since the stores are way too far from our house.

I still remember the first time I saw this popsicle, I was like “wooh” it looks funny. Because its cover is made up of plastic where the picture is like a black ...

• Magnolia twin popsies
      and white popsicle which has a smiling face. And now, years have passed and their packing has changed. It’s more convincing that the inside popsicle taste really good.

Before, although our house is too far from the stores we still look for ways just to buy this popsicle. But now it’s easier. Heaps of stores are

selling Magnolia’s products. So anytime I can buy twin popsies. Not just that, they also have this what we call mini bicycle vendor where they sell magnolia’s product in every streets in our city. Although its price is different from the stores but still we don’t want to miss a chance of buying it when it visits our street.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271306377530930/k2311a0613/6.13.08