Milo  » Food  »
  • Ever since I was little, my mom would let us drink Milo everyday because not only is it delicious but it is packed with nutrients
  • Once when I was in my early 20's I purchased a 500 gram pack of Milo from the nearby grocery and when my mom transferred it to a jar, she noticed a small crawling creature, it looked like a small worm

• by farrah jane mondejar

I love to drink Milo. Ever since I was little, my mom would let us drink Milo everyday because not only is it delicious but it is packed with nutrients.

I just love it so much that up until today, I still buy it not just for myself but for my kids as

well.

Once when I was in my early 20’s I purchased a 500 gram pack of Milo from the nearby grocery and when my mom transferred it to a jar, she noticed a small crawling creature, it looked like a small worm.

She immediately called up the consumer services number printed on the Milo pack and the representative was very polite and asked all of the details like when and where the pack was purchased and name and address.

They said someone from their office was going to visit us and take a look at the product.

In a couple of days, a man and a ...

• Milo
      woman visited us and we were told that they handle consumer relations for the product Milo.

They just asked my mom a few questions, collected the item and gave us a replacement of one whole box of Milo, about 24 pieces of 200 gram packs.

We were surprised because we did not expect

for a replacement of that quantity.

But the representatives were so kind and helpful and assured us that they would look into the matter and gave us the replacement as a token of their appreciation and apology for us having purchased an item that did not meet our standards.

Overall, I love the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271306377510930/k2311a0613/6.13.08