Vitamin B Complex  » Health  »
  • I took this problem to my doctor, who was concerned about my bruising
  • Try out this product, you'll have amazing results

• by Cynthus

Before I started using Nature’s Blend Vitamin B Complex, I had some problems such as severe bruising when I bumped one of my limbs or severe fatigue.

I took this problem to my doctor, who was concerned about my bruising. He was not as concerned with the fatigue because some of the

medications that I take for hypertension and my disease cause fatigue. He suggested that I take a vitamin B complex for awhile to see if my problems with bruising went away.

If taking the Vitamin B Complex, did not help me, then I would have to take Vitamin B shots. Although I ...

• could have gone straight for the shots, I really dislike getting stuck by needles. So I went to the grocery store and found this product.

I am very happy to say that as soon as I started taking one pill in the morning (daily), my problems with severe bruising went away. I

also had a little more energy so that I could accomplish a few of my writing projects.

Vitamin B Complex is a great product. Even when I get a bruise, it heals faster. So if you have the same problems, you might have a Vitamin B deficiency. Try out this product, you’ll have amazing results.

Cynthus adds :

re : Try out this product, you’ll have amazing results
    I found that B-2 and B-12 have helped with my bruising. B-2 also helped stop my constant migraines. I think the second one is considered off-label right now even though there is research about B-2 and migraines.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341306377430930/k2311a0613/6.13.08