I’ve Seen It All by Bjork and Thom Yorke  » Music  »
  • The first impact it had on me was amazing

• by Mariana Wilson

‘I’ve Seen It All’ is a song interpreted by Bjork in duet with Thom Yorke and is part of the musical ‘Dancer in the Dark’, directed by Lars von Trier. I must admit I liked the whole movie but the song has touched my heart more than anything else.

It has a sort of visionary

power that transfigures reality and makes you see things that have been always there but you have failed to notice before.

The first impact it had on me was amazing.

It was as if I had been suddenly carried somewhere far above, in the sky, in a place from where I could see all the cities ...

• and people of the world and there was an almighty voice telling me: “Do you see? This is what it is all about.

There’s nothing new under the sun.

History is repeating itself.

If you’ve seen a fragment, you have seen the whole.

” That’s how strong it felt.

The idea is definetely not new, but I’ve

never heard it transposed in music like that it was like a revelation to me.

Sometimes music can reveal aspects of existence we cannot put into words, and it can do it in such a strong and amazing way, better than any speech.

This song was one of my life experiences that has proved this point beyond any doubt.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141306377420930/k2311a0613/6.13.08