Rice Scotti
  • Good rice is often expensive but I think that is it wort to give 40-60 more cents for a kilo of rice if it is Scotti rice
  • That's what I like about most of good italian products, even if you ccok them for a few minutes more that it is writen on the box they will never become soft

• by lorelai

When I buy rice I don’t usually look how long I need to cook it for or smething like that. I need my rice to be good and I don’t want it to stick on all the pots because when the rice stick on the pot it is almost impossible to remove it, or it is possible but it takes a

lot of work to scrub it off.

Good rice is often expensive but I think that is it wort to give 40-60 more cents for a kilo of rice if it is Scotti rice.

This rice is Italian but they sell it all over the world because it really is good.

You usually need to cook it for 12 -15 ...

• minutes and it is never too soft.

That’s what I like about most of good italian products, even if you ccok them for a few minutes more that it is writen on the box they will never become soft.

I can actually notice the difference between Scotti rice and any other rices.

I don’t know how I do it but I

can do it.

Rice is very healty, much healther than pasta so even if it costs little bit more I think that it is wort the money because it is rich on fiber.

The rice is sold in a dark blue box with a small hole in the shape of the heart, as the bag is transparent so you can actually see the grains.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271306377350930/k2311a0613/6.13.08