Maybelline Volume + Lenght Microfibre mascara
  • I didn't believe in this white basecoat effect which actually lenghteness your lashes but I found out that it does
  • I thought thet I will just make my lashes be more sticky because I will put much more stuff on it but it didn't
  • I like this mascara because it really gives volume to your eyes

• by lorelai

When you start using this mascara you will really see that it make it look like as you have much more lashes than you actually are and that they are blacker and nicer. I didn’t believe in this white basecoat effect which actually lenghteness your lashes but I found out that it does.

I thought thet I will just make my lashes be more sticky because I will put much more stuff on it but it didn’t.

I use this mascara only when I go out during the night because it is so black that sometimes I come home with black spots under my eyes if ...

• I wear it durng the say while it is much more hot and while everything can be seen.

During the night we all want that our eyes have seducive and deep look and that is justthe effect this mascara gives to my eyes.

I like this mascara because it really gives volume to

your eyes.

There are many trademarks that tried to copy this black and white mascara invention but I really prefer Maybelline Volume + Lenght Microfibre mascara because it promises volume but it also fulfils that promise.

This mascara comes in two shades, very black and extra brown but I only use the black one because it frames your eye perfectly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311306377300930/k2311a0613/6.13.08