Cobra 11 TV show  » TV  »
  • What I don't like about this show is that the stories in each episodes are too simple and too easy
  • I know who is guilty at the middle of the episode so I don't want to watch it any more

• by lorelai

I don’t usually watch tv shows and specially not those about the police. I saw a few episodes of Cobra 11, a german police movie and the only thing I remember is that there are 2 protagonists, one of them is really cute and they have to make sure that the highway is safe.

So they solve cases and protect

inocent people.

What I don’t like about this show is that the stories in each episodes are too simple and too easy.

I know who is guilty at the middle of the episode so I don’t want to watch it any more.

This show is a great comercial for BMW and Mercedes because the protagonists always break at least ...

• 1 on 2 and there’s always the trademark of the car clearly visible.

What’s good about this show is that this two guys are really good, and they want to help everyone but as in almost all the shows, and as almost all the people, they allow wrong people to seduce them sometimes.

But without that there wouldn’t be

most of the shows nor films.

This shows look too naive to me.

Sometimes you just wonder; Why did detective do this complicated thing? If he had done this much more simple thing he would resolve the case much sooner.

Although I must admit that one of the detectives is so cute that the show is worth of watching only because of him.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101306377290930/k2311a0613/6.13.08