Deseo Jennifer Lopez Eau de Parfum  » Perfume  »
2.0
  • I think that this scent should be little more stronger

• by lorelai

The first thing I’ve notices about Deseo Jennifer Lopez Eau de Parfum is that it smells on clean and it really does. It is one of those light parfumes that gives you the feeling on freshness and cleaness.

When this parfume came out I went

to the drug store just because I wanted to see to whickh elegant and exclusive product J Lo wanted to give her name.

This parfume is nice but I was expecting something more wamp from a beautiful and sexy Jennifer.

So I must say that this parfume is less than I was expecting.

I put it during the day only and only.

I’ve read somewhere that this parfume smells like the Jennifer’s garden but to me it just smells like soap.

I ude it when I want to refresh myself ...

• Deseo Jennifer Lopez Eau de Parfum
      and when I stay in the same room for hours so I need some new scent to wake me up.

I got this parfume frm a frind who works in the cosmetics industry.

I am really glad that she gave me just the tester.

I

thnk that a parfume shoul have sexy scent or even sweet ones but they shouldn’t smell like clean.

For that we have softener and detergents to make our clothes smell fresh, and soaps and baths to make our skin smell fresh.

I think that this scent should be little more stronger.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561306377270930/k2311a0613/6.13.08