Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce white cheddar and dried Fish  » Recipes  »
  • I enjoy Christmas aside from having a bonding of our whole family

• by aleluia

I enjoy Christmas aside from having a bonding of our whole family. I have the chance to eat my Auntie’s Specialty. It’s a Philippine Version of Spaghetti with the name of Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce White Fish and Dried Fish.It is very unique because the Ingredients are truly made in Philippines.

This are the Steps and Ingredients: 500 grams Spaghetti 2 to

4 Cups Tomato Sauce 10 Pieces Fried Fish,Chopped 150 grams White Cheese 1 bunch Fresh Basil leaves, Chopped 1/2 Olive Oil Pepper

Steps: Cook Pasta in salted Boiling Water and then ...

• warm the fresh Tomato sauce in a sauce pan.Get a plate and then Transfer the Pasta and drizzle with Olive Oil. Put the warm Tomato Sauce on the Top,white cheese and the chopped Fried Fish.Garnish with Basil Leaves and then Put Black Pepper.

I find this Recipe very easy to follow. The taste is really perfect and unique. I love it specially the Dried Fish.

It really works well with the Pasta.Filipinos like me really love this because it really suit are taste. Aside from that you can buy the ingredients everywhere with low price.

Filipino are simple but when you try to know them you will be amaze of what they can do like this Spaghetti when you look at it. It’s very Simple but when you taste it. You will be hook and never want to stop eating it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491306377200930/k2311a0613/6.13.08