Jollibee Fastfood Chain in Cebu City Philippines  » Restaurants  »
SM City Cebu, north reclemation area Cebu City Philippines
  • Since year 1993, Jollibee is the best food chain that I have ever known
  • I like the way they serve the chicken which is absolutely crispy and golden brown along with the hot rice
  • And if there is a problem the manager is always there to the rescue

• by hannah

Jollibee is one of the biggest fastfood chain here in the Philippines. Although it’s an American-style fast-food restaurant but it has Filipino-influenced dishes such as rice,chicken,burgers,french fries and more. Since year 1993, Jollibee is the best food chain that I have

ever known. I like the way they serve the chicken which is absolutely crispy and golden brown along with the hot rice. It’s just so delicious. That’s why when I left Philippines and flew to Australia I almost loss weight because I’m craving for Jollibee’s food.

My second favorite in their fastfood is the crispy french fries. The best french fries ever. Everytime I eat in Jollibee I always order Jollibee chickenjoy with french fries because if I’m not going to eat that together ...

• Jollibee Fastfood Chain in Cebu City Philippines
      it seems like there’s lacking.

When it comes to their deserts, well sundaes and swirly bitz are present. They also have this what we call “mais con yello” which is made up of corn,ice and milk. And their new desert is the

Ice Craze or the Macapuno de leche with ube.

When it comes to their service, it is really satisfying since their staff are very kind and really fast in serving the customers. And if there is a problem the manager is always there to the rescue.

marcelo enterone jr. says :

hi, good day to you, i would like to ask if how much would it cost me to have a kiddie party for 30 kids, i`m here out side of the country and would like to surprise my son for his birthday, it would be great if your company could send me the amount, i leave in minglanilla cebu and you have a branch their my son really love jollibee so if you could send me the amount would be great, my email ad is hellium_74 yahoo.com….tnx god bless

steffany cabillo says :

hi marcelo,
My cousing is actually working in jollibee. For kiddie party for 30 kids in cebu that would cost you P1250.00 for batman theme. I would highly suggest that you visit their website it is jollibeeparty.com and you may also call them at 238 - 7000.

gale torres says :

how much is thw salary for a part time crew?

MEV says :

Hi Gale,

Based on my friend experience, Jollibee pays minimum wage only.

steffany cabillo says :

hi gale,
I actually have a cousin who is currently working in jollibee and according to her it is P38.00 per hour.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71306377090930/k2311a0613/6.13.08