Inderal (Propanolol Hydrochloride)  » Medicine  »
  • MVP is not a serious concern as confirmed by my doctor so I thought I can already stop taking the medicines after feeling better during the last 2 weeks
  • So I can say this medicine works for me, and might work well for you too, with the same heart problem
  • Just make sure to get the best product as recommended by your cardiologist / doctor

• by Jaqui

Inderal (Propanolol Hydrochloride) is commonly used for patients diagnosed with hypertension or angina pectoris. This drug according to my researches may help lower blood pressure or relieve chest pains, which is applicable to me. I was diagnosed to have Mitral Valve Prolapse (MVP) and this was presecribed to me to help me with my chest pains and palpitations.

The medicine is taken once a day, after a meal, everyday as part of my maintenance. I took the medicine regularly for about two weeks and felt I am much better now, not feeling any

signs or symptoms associated with my heart problems. MVP is not a serious concern as confirmed by my doctor so I thought I can already stop taking the medicines after feeling better during the last 2 weeks.

This medicine does not cure the ailment, it just controls the symptoms from future occurences. It can be taken any time of the day, if you missed taking it, just do so when you remember but must not be taken more than once a day.

Recently, I got the chest pains and palpitations back. I checked ...

• with the doctor and was advised to continue to take the medicines or I will not see results. I am again taking the medicines, and will do so regulary; With this, I felt my health improved, and since I no longer feel uneasy with all the symptoms, I do better with my work and everyday tasks.

I have heard about the side effects of the medicine like low blood pressure,, allergic reactions, nausea, and light-headedness, among others but have not felt any of it since I have taken the medicine which is already

about 2 months now. So I can say this medicine works for me, and might work well for you too, with the same heart problem. However, If you felt the need to take this drug, better have your doctor prescribe it to you first after a series of check ups as this drug is prohibited to some who are suffering from other diseases and may cause complications.

Prices may range from $25-$27 per 100 tablets, depending on brand and drugstores. Just make sure to get the best product as recommended by your cardiologist / doctor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261306377080930/k2311a0613/6.13.08