Pushing Dasies  » TV  »
  • After only watching the first episode I found myself wanting more
  • The characters are interesting enough to keep you entertained
  • I think out of every show on TV the writers of Pushing Daisies are the most creative and intelligent

• by Zane

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

I randomly caught myself watching the show Pushing Daisies after flipping the channels to find something to entertain myself. It immediately caught my attention because of how different it was than the other prime-time shows on television currently.

Not only was the time period the setting was placed in remain ambiguous throughout the series

(Odd dress and architecture, could be future or past) but the plot was something we hadn’t seen in modern TV in a while.

I loved how the turned an ironic romantic comedy into a top notch mystery series.

It offers everything and more.

After only watching the first episode I ...

• found myself wanting more.

The characters are interesting enough to keep you entertained.

A heartwarming series that family and friends both enjoy.

I think out of every show on TV the writers of Pushing Daisies are the most creative and intelligent.

And its thanks to this that I will continue to watch the show

as long as it airs.

Please give this show a chance, no matter what kind of TV you’re into.

I’m willing to bet you like it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101306377000930/k2311a0613/6.13.08