Demetri Martin
  • I'd have to say Demetri Martin is one of my favorite comedians alive today, if not my favorite
  • I find him hysterically funny because of how simple yet clever his sketches tend to be

• by Zane

I’d have to say Demetri Martin is one of my favorite comedians alive today, if not my favorite. I find him hysterically funny because of how simple yet clever his sketches tend to be.

Unlike comedians Dane Cook or traditional stand up comedians, Demetri Martin tends to still be entertaining

without long winded set ups.

I find his pieces akin to the late Mitch Hedberg’s.

Quick one liners, one after another.

Generally I would call this style of comedy lazy and uncreative, but the fashion in which Mr.

Martin presents his material is both witty and astute.

He turns modern ...

• observations into something to chuckle about

I also like Demetri Martin because of his shorts and innovative pieces he releases, in which he urges humans to get out and open their minds.

As if his comedy isn’t enough to get you thinking, he adds that extra

push with every sketch or every internet short, in order to better his audience.

And frankly, and utterly surprisingly, I find him extremely innovative.

Next time you get the chance please check this young comedian out.

See what he has to offer.

You’re bound to laugh.

I guarantee it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521306376990930/k2311a0613/6.13.08