Chesters Fried Chicken Katy Tx
0.5
Katy,Tx
  • I had heard from a friend of mine that I work with how good the chicken was,so I decided to try it myself
  • Unfortunately,the biscuits turned out to be the best part of the meal

• by Ken Free

A new Chesters Fried Chicken fast food restaurant opened a couple of weeks ago in Katy,Tx. I had heard from a friend of mine that I work with how good the chicken was,so I decided to try it myself. My wife and I

went there on 6-10-08. We bought an 8 pc.

meal with mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese. It also came with biscuits. Unfortunately,the biscuits turned out to be the best part of the meal.

The chicken had absolutely no flavor at all. I don’t mean it wasn’t spicy. It was like they hadn’t seasoned the breading or marinated the chicken.

I expected some kind of flavor to it,but there was none. I’ve had better chicken from a hamburger joint. The mashed potatoes didn’t come with gravy.

Otherwise they were just ok. They seemed ...

• Chesters Fried Chicken Katy Tx
      to be made from scratch. They were mashed with the peel on.

The macaroni and cheese tasted like they came straight out of a box. The biscuit was really quite good when they were warm. They were tender and flaky.

They would have been better with some

butter and/or honey. Like most biscuits,though,when you try to reheat them in the microwave,they just get hard. All in all,this was one of the worst chicken dinners I’ve ever had.

We ended up giving the leftovers to our dogs. They seemed to like it. I don’t anticipate ever going to Chesters Fried Chicken again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71306376980930/k2311a0613/6.13.08