Wilkins Distilled Drinking Water
  • Some may consider this a bit expensive but in the long run, it is worth it because your health is on the line
  • I also recommend this water to my foreign friends visiting my country

• by farrah jane mondejar

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I like Wilkins Distilled Drinking Water. It tastes so clean and fresh and it is truly refreshing when cold. I use this as my baby’s drinking water.

Ever since she was born, this was the water she already uses for her milk. I can easily purchase a gallon of this water at the nearest store and the price is very

reasonable.

Distilled water is the way to go if you want to be assured of the cleanliness and freshness of the water. our whole family enjoys drinking Wilkins Distilled Water.

It comes in different sizes suited for your needs. When we travel, we make sure we always bring Wilkins Distilled Water to quench our thirst.

Even in provinces, we ...

• have no difficulty in buying Wilkins. My baby alone consumes a lot of Wilkins Distilled Water.

She can consume about a liter of water on a daily basis so I make sure I have stocks of this at home. Wilkins is always on my weekly shopping list.

Some may consider this a bit expensive but in the long run, it

is worth it because your health is on the line. i would rather spend a bit more than usual than to see my family suffer from sickness caused by unsafe drinking water.

I also recommend this water to my foreign friends visiting my country.

Wilkins Distilled Drinking Water
    Mac says :

Hi just want to ask if there`s a wilkins distilled drinking water station somewhere in novaliches qc proper. thanks

elaine says :

am going back to the philippines and i live in the area of buendia pasay . I am looking for a wilkins distilled drinking distributor? Would you be able to provide me with its phone details? thanks.

bheng says :

is it ok to boil wilkins.. coz i use wilkins for my baby and i want to serve his milk a little hot…

Galega says :

There is no problem in boiling a distilled water. It can be served even without boiling, though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271306376970930/k2311a0613/6.13.08