Glade Candles
  • I love the candle peaches and petals from GLADE smell

• by Willowstream

I love the candle peaches and petals from GLADE smell. These little lightweight candles come in a frosted glass and scented with real oils from the natural source to keep the scent of peaches and petals fresh.

From one little candle I’m able to have my entire main floor to my home smell as

though I have flowers scattered everywhere, and could be possibly cooking a peach cobbler.

Neither of which I do.

The scent of the candle is soft, no strong odors emit from it’s melting wax.

I have had this candle for over two months, I use the candle daily for an hour or two,

• and I still have over half the candle left.

With GLADE how could anyone go wrong.

I have bought those more expensive candles hoping that they would burn longer, and illuminate my room, with heavenly scents and soft lighting, but I’m always dissapointed and know that GLADE is the only candle company that has

designed it to perfection.

Glade candles will always be known in my house.

I will use them daily in most rooms, kitchen, bathroom and bed room.

I light them about a half hour prior to company coming over to freshen the area.

Glade candles give your home that warm feeling everyone likes walking into

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121306376920830/k2311a0613/6.13.08