Pond’s Beauty Detox Cream
  • I like the matte finish of this product, it makes my make up blend and glide easily on my face
  • Pond's Detox is priced just right and comes in cream and liquid form, but I love the cream form more because the liquid tends to make my skin feel greasy
  • Pond's is definitely a must-have in your purse and on your dresser at all times
  • They used to have that but lately, I think I haven't seen their promotions

• by farrah jane mondejar

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I first tried using Pond’s Beauty Detox Cream two years ago. Every time I go out during the day, I make sure that I put on Pond’s Detox to act as a make-up base and sunscreen all in one.

No need for me to put on separate sunblock cream, Pond’s does it all.

I like the matte finish of this product,

it makes my make up blend and glide easily on my face.

i have very few wrinkles despite my age and I owe it all to the sunshield effects of Pond’s Detox.

When my friends ask me what I use, I just simply refuse to tell them what my secret is.

Pond’s Detox is priced just right and comes in cream ...

• and liquid form, but I love the cream form more because the liquid tends to make my skin feel greasy.

Pond’s is definitely a must-have in your purse and on your dresser at all times.

It makes me look glowing all throughout the day.

I just wish Pond’s could make a night cream as well that can also detoxify skin.

Overall,

I am happy with Pond’s because it is made perfect for Asian skin like mine and I just want to add that freebies and product sampling would also be nice to promote their products.

They used to have that but lately, I think I haven’t seen their promotions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311306376900830/k2311a0613/6.13.08