Sunsilk Anti Dandruff Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • The price is very reasonable but I think the product is so popular now that I went to the grocery twice now and it is out of stock
  • I really do not want to try other brands now because i know I will not be as happy as I am with Sunsilk Blue Anti Dandruff

• by farrah jane mondejar

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

When Sunsilk released their all new range of shampoos, I immediately bought the Sunsilk Anti Dandruff variety in their now so exciting new packaging. This is the one in the blue bottle and i give them a two thumbs up for this shampoo.

I definitely love it.

Not only did it treat my itchy and flaky scalp, it also feels

like you have just gone out of the salon after just one wash.

My hair feels so soft and smooth like it was just newly hot oiled.

I am very happy with this product and ever since I started using it, I was hooked.

I hope the makers of Sunsilk would continue to develop products like this.

I have yet ...

• to try the other varieties but my friend swears by the pink Sunsilk shampoo.

Her hair used to be frizzy but now it looks rebonded and she owes it all to Sunsilk as well.

of stock! I hope the next time I buy, the shelves are full of these.

I really do not want to try other brands now because i know I will not be as happy as I am with Sunsilk Blue Anti Dandruff.

By the way, it smells great too.

sinchana says :

do we get sunsilk anti-dandruff shampoo even now………….i`m searching for it………..but not getting…………..i hope i get it soon……….because i am fed up of using strong anti-dandruff shampoos………because of which my hair fall is terrible………..i hope sunsilk is mild……….and effective on dandruff………….. please help me…………….

Galega says :

Yes, Sunsilk Anti Dandruff Shampoo is available in the market throughout the world. You should easily find it. I would also suggest you to use Sunsilk Anti-Dandruff Nourishing Hair Conditioner for better result.

hussain says :

si r mera naam hussain hai. mere baal kafi jhad rahe hai aur toot rahe hai aur kafi dandruff hai please aap aap mujhe issse nijat pane ka upay batayein.

Galega says :

Hi Hussain,

I would suggest you to use Trichup Hair Oil along with an anti hair fall shampoo regularly. That should solve your problem. Next time, please write here in English.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311206376890330/k2311a0612/6.12.08