Eskinol Facial Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • My mom also used this for her face and her skin looks truly amazing
  • I recommend this product to all my friends because compared to other brands, Eskinol is very gentle to use on your skin

• by farrah jane mondejar

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have been using Eskinol Facial Lotion for a long time now and I am very satisfied with the effect the it has on my face. It lessens the growth of blemishes on my face and I have not had a pimple in a long time.

It cleans my face thoroughly and I make sure I use this on my face at

night before going to bed.

It also acts as a great make up base making it easy for me to apply make up on my face.

I have tried almost all the variants of Eskinol.

Some of my favorites are cucumber, avocado, lemon and calamansi.

I also like the make up remover and moisturizer in one, this kind is fairly new.

Eskinol ...

• is priced just right and available almost everywhere.

Eskinol is a trusted brand and it’s been in the market for a long time now.

I have been seeing their commercials for years now ever since i was little.

My mom also used this for her face and her skin looks truly amazing.

I do not have any skin problems thanks to Eskinol

and I hope they continue to make other variants.

I recommend this product to all my friends because compared to other brands, Eskinol is very gentle to use on your skin.

It does not give me rashes or redness on my face.

Overall, I am happy with this product.

Eskinol Facial Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311206376880330/k2311a0612/6.12.08