Budget Budget Suites Las Vegas
8440 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89123
  • I know what you are thinking, but actually it is really called Budget Budget Suites
  • Here is what I thought of the Budget Budget Suites

• by jb3513

I know what you are thinking, but actually it is really called Budget Budget Suites. We stayed there for quite awhile when we first moved out to Las Vegas. We were still looking for a place, and this was a way to save money versus staying in hotel rooms. After we had been there a couple of weeks I started to realize that there was a lot of permanent residents there.

Here

is what I thought of the Budget Budget Suites. If you were only planning to stay there a week, it would be quite nice. As a family of three we found it really quite small, and we felt like we were tripping all over each other. That was the bummer. The pools were absolutely gorgeous, and there was one for each building.

I felt like the Budget Budget Suites in Las ...

• Vegas had a great location. They were located right on Las Vegas Blvd, but about 5 miles south of all the hotels and casinos. It was away from all of the commotion, but yet it was close enough if you wanted to go. We were close to a nice outlet mall, as well as to access to major freeways.

If you are looking for a nice place to stay off the strip

in weekly increments, Budget Budget Suites is a great place to stay. You will need your own kind of transportation to and from the Las Vegas strip as they do not provide any. But, you will pay as much for a whole week as you would pay for two days on the Las Vegas Strip. The nice part about it is that it is peaceful here and you will have more space!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21206376840330/k2311a0612/6.12.08