Nestle Nesquick  » Food  »
  • Another great thing I like about Nestle Nesquick is the price
  • This drink will not cost you that much, and it is still a great drink, that you will enjoy

• by MysticPen

Nestle Nesquick is a very good drink that I really like to drink everyday. This is such a great drink because it has milk in it which is very good for you bones and health.

I also really like chocolate, so of course I am going to love the wonderful taste of my Nestle Nesquick drink.

If you love chocolate milk

but you want it NOW then this is a great product to get.

It not only tastes great.

but it comes in a very cool bottle that you can carry around with you.

The Nestle Nesquick gets very cold once you put it in the fridge.

Another great thing I like about Nestle Nesquick is the price.

This drink will not ...

• cost you that much, and it is still a great drink, that you will enjoy.

I must say that I do love this drink so much.

Nestle Nesquick also makes a great drink to take with you to work or school, and then drink it on your break.

I must say that I do love, and have great enjoyment while drinking

one while I work.

In fact I am drinking one right now as I type up this review.

So if you have been looking for a very nice drink to drink in hot weather go with Nestle Nesquick.

It’s also a drink I really enjoy drinking in the summer time, when I want cool down.

To drink a cool refreshing drink go with Nestle Nesquick!

beverly says :

can i subsitute Nesquick for unsweetened cocoa and if so how much in a cookie recipie?

Galega says :

You can definitely Nesquick for unsweetened cocoa. There won’t be any problem. As for quantity is concerned, it should be 1/10th of the total volume. If you are also using cocoa liquor, then you may need to reduce the quantity further.

Andrew Leither says :

I thought this was a great review. I love Nestle Nesquick. It has milk in it, good for your health and most enjoyable drink I just can’t remember since the last time I had it and I am feeling quite thirsty just thinking about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271206376780330/k2311a0612/6.12.08