Bauducco Chocolate Chip Wafers  » Food  »
  • I love snacking and wafers are one of my favourite light snacks to have while eating something sweet to satisfy my sweet tooth in the process
  • I filling itself is so creamy and delicious
  • Overall I like how they made the product and the mini-mini chocolate chips are very cute and clearly depicts what they state on their package
  • I think this is very good standards for marketing their product and would definitely eat this flavour of wafers again

• by RJR

I love snacking and wafers are one of my favourite light snacks to have while eating something sweet to satisfy my sweet tooth in the process. Bauducco is a line of wafers that I discovered a while back with many different combinations

and flavours to it.

I recently tried Baducco’s Chocolate Chip wafers and was very surprised at the make-up of this treat. First of all, the wafer is Vanilla flavoured and holds two separate layers of vanilla cream as well. What surprised me was when I bit into the wafer. I felt this small “thing” in my mouth and decided to open up one of the wafers to look at the filling. As depicted on the packaging there were indeed tiny chocolate chips between the vanilla ...

• Bauducco Chocolate Chip Wafers
      biscuit layers with the vanilla cream filling!

I filling itself is so creamy and delicious. I felt like if I could eat the filling alone, but it would probably be too sweet. The wafer itself is bland so the filling evens out the

taste perfectly.

Overall I like how they made the product and the mini-mini chocolate chips are very cute and clearly depicts what they state on their package. I think this is very good standards for marketing their product and would definitely eat this flavour of wafers again.

quick note by anonymous :

It’s my lovely wafer Crispy and soft,so delicious

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271206376570230/k2311a0612/6.12.08