Sunsilk de frizz Conditioner
  • I had previously purchased Sunsilk de frizz shampoo for curly hair and had such fantastic results that I wanted the matching conditioner

• by Melissa Glenn

I had previously purchased Sunsilk de frizz shampoo for curly hair and had such fantastic results that I wanted the matching conditioner. I find Sunsilk makes an outstanding hair care product for curly hair like mine, and I couldn’t wait to try the conditioner.

Packaged in a lime green 355ml pop top bottle,

this conditioner advertises that it’s de frizz ingredients are designed to tame frizz prone waves and curls, and with summer coming, that is exactly what I needed. After using the Sunsilk shampoo I used this new conditioner of mine.

This conditioner smells great, and it smells just like the shampoo, the only difference being that the conditioner feels a little thicker in my hand. I could defiantly smell aloe, and the conditioner felt soft, a good indication that there is not wax or anything heavy in it that will weigh down my curls.

Sunsilk de frizz conditioner really worked on my hair. I applied about ...

• Sunsilk de frizz Conditioner
      the size of three quarters as I have very long hair and left it in for three minutes. When I rinsed it out my hair was soft and manageable and I had no snarls or tangles. After a week of using both Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner together I could really notice a
      difference in the texture of my hair.

Buy Sunsilk de frizz conditioner if you have curly or wavy hair like mine; at only $3.99CDN for such a big bottle, it is not only a great buy but it really really works! Sunsilk is manufactured by Unilever, and for more information go to www.gethairapy.ca.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311206376540230/k2311a0612/6.12.08