Alibi Air Freshener Zinger  » Housewares  »
  • I wanted a different air freshener, I was tired of having the same old scents in my home, so I bought Alibi brand Zinger Citrus air freshener
  • This is a great air freshener and I recommend it to anyone

• by Melissa Glenn

I wanted a different air freshener, I was tired of having the same old scents in my home, so I bought Alibi brand Zinger Citrus air freshener. Having bought other Alibi products in the past, some good, some not so great, I wasn’t sure how this air freshener would work, but the price

was right at just $1.99CDN.

The packaging of this 240gram spray freshener was quite attractive; done in yellow with pictures of oranges on the front of the can, it did look quite appealing. Even better this aerosol can in environmentally friendly and can be recycled which cinched the deal for me when deciding to ...

• buy it.

The first time I used this spray freshener I got a rich scent of lemons and oranges perfectly mixed. To my senses it was a bit of a zinger like the packaging said! The smell was not overpowering, and actually made me think of summer, which is great especially on grey days.

When

I use Alibi Air Freshener Zinger I need only give two sprays per room to get a uniform smell of citrus throughout my home. Even better, I find spraying in the morning keeps the house smelling fresh all day, even when I cook. This is a great air freshener and I recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531206376510230/k2311a0612/6.12.08