Quatermass and the Pit movie  » Movies  »

• by limonar

A professor has another theory, which at first is laughed at, but perhaps the pit wasn’t dug by humans at all. Unusual horror movie that takes a lot of time before the ...

• horror starts creeping out. Instead of using shock effects, that gives the viewer a direct idea where the horror is coming from, this narrative leads to a lot more possible interpretations and
        in the end gives a more memorable and horrfic mark in my mind. I am still not quite sure what scared me so much in this film, but I certainly will not ever forget about it.

Ben Kepm says :

In an ancient pit in London, something is found by archeologists. This is first believed to be some kind of bomb, but traces indicate that the pit is too old for that. A professor has another theory, which at first is laughed at, but perhaps the pit wasn t dug by humans at all. Unusual horror movie that takes a lot of time before the horror starts creeping out. Instead of using shock effects, that gives the viewer a direct idea where the horror is coming from, this narrative leads to a lot more possible interpretations and in the end gives a more memorable and horrific mark in my mind. I am still not quite sure what scared me so much in this film, but I certainly will not ever forget about it.

Andrew Leither says :

I’ve have not seen this movie but I am familiar with horror. In your review, a professor has another theory, and maybe the pit was not dug by humans. It’s in London and an ancient pit is found by archeologists. It sounds great and very interesting and on reading your review carefully I thought I would add some of it while I am doing this. Great

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11220237650128/k2311a0222/2.22.06